Still using period products created by men in 1979? Upgrade your period with effective, safe and plastic-free products made for you, and your body, today.
2oz bottle. 3 drops to be added to each 13L mister.
WHAT IS THE DISINFECTANT?
Human and Food Safe Chlorine dioxide water.
Chlorine dioxide is a gas that does not occur naturally in the environment. It is used to disinfect drinking water and make it safe to drink.
According to the EPA, chlorine dioxide is used “in public water-treatment facilities, to make water safe for drinking.” When chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water, it helps destroy bacteria, viruses and parasites that can make people sick.
As a disinfectant it is effective even at low concentrations, because of its unique qualities.
Chlorine dioxide does not hydrolyze when it enters water; it remains a dissolved gas in solution. Chlorine dioxide can be used as oxidizer or disinfectant. It is very strong oxidizer and it effectively kills pathogenic microorganisms such as fungi; bacteria and virus.
NON-SCENT OPTION: Hydrogen Peroxide (3% diluted) can also be effectively used.