2oz bottle. 3 drops to be added to each 13L mister.  

WHAT IS THE DISINFECTANT?

  • Human and Food Safe Chlorine dioxide water.
  • Chlorine dioxide is a gas that does not occur naturally in the environment. It is used to disinfect drinking water and make it safe to drink.
  • According to the EPA, chlorine dioxide is used “in public water-treatment facilities, to make water safe for drinking.” When chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water, it helps destroy bacteria, viruses and parasites that can make people sick.
  • As a disinfectant it is effective even at low concentrations, because of its unique qualities.
  • Chlorine dioxide does not hydrolyze when it enters water; it remains a dissolved gas in solution. Chlorine dioxide can be used as oxidizer or disinfectant. It is very strong oxidizer and it effectively kills pathogenic microorganisms such as fungi; bacteria and virus.

NON-SCENT OPTION: Hydrogen Peroxide (3% diluted) can also be effectively used.

 

Mister Disinfectant Solution Refill (concentrated)

0.0 star rating Write a review